We are not sure, this journal is indexed or not in UGC CARE list, please visit for updated UGC Care list : UGC Care list
Journal title : American Journal of Transplantation
Abbreviation : Am J Transplant
Online ISSN : 1600-6143
Print ISSN : 1600-6135
Volume : 19
Issue : 6
Subject : Surgery
Sub Subject : Transplantation
Journal country : United States (US)
Journal Publisher : Wiley
Start year : 2001
Subscribe : Journal Subscribe
Impact factor : 6.493 (2017)
The American Journal of Transplantation serves as a forum for debate and reassessment, an agent of change, and a major platform for promoting understanding, improving results, and advancing science in this dynamic field. Published monthly, the American Journal of Transplantation provides an essential resource for researchers and clinicians around the world.
American Journal of Transplantation is the leading journal in its field.
• 2017 Impact Factor of 6.493 – The second highest impact factor in the Transplantation category and sixth in Surgery.
• Publishes original articles, case reports, invited reviews, letters to the editor, critical reviews, news features, consensus documents and guidelines
• 12 issues a year, covering all major subject areas, including:
o Thoracic (heart, lung), abdominal (kidney, liver, pancreas, islets), tissue and stem cell transplantation
o Organ and tissue donation and preservation
o Tissue injury, repair, inflammation and aging
o Drugs and pharmacology
o Graft survival and prevention of graft dysfunction and failure
o Ethical and social issues
• Free online access to all articles after 12 months
• High international readership – In addition to AST/ASTS members, more than 2,000 institutions worldwide have access to the American Journal of Transplantation
JAMA Surgery, which began publication in 1920, is an international peer-reviewed journal. JAMA Surgery is the official publication of the Association of VA Surgeons, the Pacific Coast Surgical Association, and the Surgical Outcome more...
The Indian Journal of Surgery offers peer-reviewed coverage of all types of surgery. The Journal publishes Original articles, Points of technique, Review articles, Case reports, Letters, Images, and brief biographies of more...