We are not sure, this journal is indexed or not in UGC CARE list, please visit for updated UGC Care list : UGC Care list
Journal title : Journal of International Business Studies
Abbreviation : J Int Bus Stud
Online ISSN : 1478-6990
Print ISSN : 0047-2506
Volume : 50
Issue : 1
Subject : Management
Sub Subject : Management
Journal country : United Kingdom (GB)
Journal Publisher : Palgrave Macmillan
Start year : 1970
Subscribe : Journal Subscribe
Impact factor : 7.724 (2018)
Journal of International Business Studies - The top-ranked journal in the field of international business, Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS) is multidisciplinary in scope and interdisciplinary in content and methodology, publishing content from across the the six sub-domains of international business studies:
(1) the activities, strategies, structures and decision-making processes of multinational enterprises;
(2) interactions between multinational enterprises and other actors, organizations, institutions, and markets;
(3) the cross-border activities of firms (e.g., intrafirm trade, finance, investment, technology transfers, offshore services);
(4) how the international environment (e.g., cultural, economic, legal, political) affects the activities, strategies, structures and decision-making processes of firms;
(5) the international dimensions of organizational forms (e.g., strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions) and activities (e.g., entrepreneurship, knowledge-based competition, corporate governance); and
(6) cross-country comparative studies of businesses, business processes and organizational behavior in different countries and environments.
Journal of Management Research and Analysis is a Double-Blind Peer Review journal that provides a specialized academic medium and important reference for the encouragement and dissemination of research and practice in managem more...
Academy of Management Learning and Education AMLE’s mission is to contribute to management learning and education by publishing theory, empirical, reviews, research, critiques, and resources that a more...
The Journal of Management - JOM is committed to publishing scholarly empirical and theoretical research articles, that have a high impact on the management field as a whole. The journal encourages more...
AIMS International Journal of Management (ISSN: 1939-7011) is the flagship journal of AIMS International. It commenced publication in 2007 and listed itself in the Cabell's Directory of Publication Opportuniti more...
International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by the Canadian Center of Science and Education. The journal aims at encouragi more...
The European Management Journal (EMJ) is a flagship scholarly journal, publishing internationally leading research across all areas of management. EMJ articles challenge the status quo through critically informed empirical and the more...